Saturday, September 28, 2013

Random thought

I  music. It's my first passion & how my writing was born. Random fact... you will find one of my written songs in my debut novel about a time in my life I felt lost.

When I'm in a bad mood, music can remedy that. If I'm in a writing funk I can turn on my ipod & "feel" anything - the inspiration comes. Music is the ultimate healer to any emotion and also the trigger to any emotion (break up, los
s, love, happiness, fulfillment... etc.)

What is your favorite song right now that moves you? 

Mine~ Applause by Lady Gaga makes me Dance, Counting Stars by OneRepublic makes me sing at the top of my lungs, Demons by Imagine Dragons, I love Inscape or Bloodstream by Stateless, anything by The Neighbourhood. The list goes on and on.

No comments:

Post a Comment